[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2011: Support for Routines

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Sun Jun 5 21:23:34 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I've had good progress this week with my work on support for routines
and if you guys have some time I'd be very grateful if you could check
out the currently implemented functionality on my demo server [1] and,
if you have extra time on your hands, also the code in my repo [2].
Currently the "Add", "Edit", "Export" and "Drop" functionalities work
well and are already integrated with AJAX. But the execute functionality
is unfinished and doesn't really work too well yet with or without AJAX
- it's what I'll be working on next week. Any feedback is most welcome!
Thanks.

Also my report for this week is available on my blog [3].

Rouslan

[1]: http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/gsoc-rouslan/
[2]: http://repo.or.cz/w/phpmyadmin/roccivic.git/shortlog/refs/heads/rte
[3]: http://roccivic.blogspot.com/2011/06/week-2-report.html