[Phpmyadmin-devel] Users survey

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Jun 6 18:38:12 CEST 2011

Michal Čihař a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> when I did setup survey site for deciding default theme for 3.4, I've
> also got idea to get more feedback from our users. This can help us in
> making some decisions about future development.

I believe that regarding surveys, the shorter the better.

Questions I would remove:
------------------------
What country do you live in (country of residence)?

How old are you (in years)?

Which phpMyAdmin version(s) are you using? (because we know that host
providers and distros do not tend to upgrade quickly; knowing what's the
version used by the persons answering the survey won't give us the full
picture)

Which MySQL version(s) are you using? (I'm not sure what will be the
benefit of knowing this)

Which PHP version(s) do you use to run phpMyAdmin? (because it might be
difficult for them to answer)

Rate your own proficiency with SQL