[Phpmyadmin-devel] Column reordering

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Thu Jun 9 14:22:30 CEST 2011

Aris Feryanto a écrit :
> Hi Marc,

I wonder if the logic should handle the structure changes made outside
of phpMyAdmin?

> In my last commit, I also fix a bug for "Remember table sorting". I
> add checking whether the remembered sorted-column still exist in the
> table.
>

> [0] http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/gsoc-aris
>
>>> - Add "Restore table" button to restore table order.
>> We'll have to find a better name for this button... but it works
>> well. Also I'm not sure about showing it greyed when columns are in
>> original order.
>>

> How about "Restore column" ? At first, I only set property "disabled"
> for the button and expect it will be rendered differently from other
> buttons. But, it just rendered similar with other buttons. So, I
> greyed the button manually.

I suggest "Restore column order". I would prefer to make this button
disappear completely when not appropriate.

I am also wondering how to "publicize" these two new features (how to
make  more apparent that these are available).