[Phpmyadmin-devel] Column reordering

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:14:34 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> Aris Feryanto a écrit :
>> Hi Marc,

Ideas:
- A dragging indicator like gmail emails have on their left end
- A border around each column that fades in and out when hovering over
- When pma db is available, a speech bubble pointing at the columns
explaining the new feature (which appears only one time)
- 'Tip of the day' or 'Did you know?' - Box on the pma main window

Btw.: Column reordering behaves weird when you try to drag the column
while your mouse is over the column text.

And one feature suggestion: A small 'x' on each column corner allowing
you to hide them.