[Phpmyadmin-devel] Table charting pChart replacement

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 23:31:43 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-06-13 at 20:56 +0200, Tyron Madlener wrote:

>> > Just seen those real-time charts for the first time now. Nice work, that
>> > is so cool! =D
>>
>> Glad to hear that :)
>> The highcharts library is doing a really good job there.
>>

>> > BTW, I noticed that when switching from one tab (say "server traffic")
>> > with real-time chart to another one (say "query statistics") and then
>> > back, the refresh also stops.
>>
>> Odd, that doesn't happen to me. In Chrome it keeps refreshing when I
>> tab away and it keeps refreshing when I tab back.
>> What browser do you use? Any javascript errors in the console?
>>

> Error is with Firefox 4.0.1 / Ubuntu Linux 64-bit
> Works fine in Chrome 11 and Opera 11 though.
> Nothing in the error console.

I will check it out once I get access to a working Firefox. On my
machine FF is extremely slow.
Just tried it on IE8 and Opera, works on both of them.

> Also, you probably already aware of this, but with JavaScript turned off
> the status page looks really bad now. There are lots of things out of
> place, some gibberish JS object being printed and also the "realtime
> chart" button that does nothing.

Hm well, I can set the buttons, json code and filters fieldset to
invisible. Then it would look about the same as the old version of the
status page.