[Phpmyadmin-devel] Zoom-search and criteria columns

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Jun 18 13:22:08 CEST 2011

Le 2011-06-17 18:02, Ammar Yasir a écrit :
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 8:35 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>
>> Ammar,
>>
>> I think we need more than two columns for the selection. Of course, we
>> need one for the X axis and another for Y but we should be able to add
>> more, just to refine the search criteria.
>>
>> Can you clarify more on this? Do you mean like one column on x axis and
> others as different series on the grid, like the 'Display chart' feature?

For now I'm just thinking of two values on the chart. Here is the
clarification. For sakila.film, you choose film_id and rental_rate to be
displayed on the chart, but you only want the films with rating PG-13.

Suggestion for the criteria interface:

Column on X-Axis: ____

Column on Y-Axis: ____

Data label: ____

Additional criteria columns
(either offer a fixed number of additional columns, or ideally offer to
add any number of columns)