[Phpmyadmin-devel] Row not highlighted in browse-mode

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 18:14:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

Just noticed in current master, if we have cfg_BrowsePointerEnable=true (it is default to true) and browse a table, the row is not highlighted completely when we hover a row.
From the git bisect, I found it happen first time after:

commit f771e68a73dfca6199030c1598b23e92de50f64c :
   - Fix for: If the moseout event on the row highlighting fails to get called (e.g. when having html code in the row), the toggle class will wrongly assign the hover class next time the element is being hovered over
    - Better formatted PMA_createChart()

--
Aris Feryanto