[Phpmyadmin-devel] Zoom-search suggestions

Ammar Yasir ammaryasir.88 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 01:38:23 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Ammar Yasir a écrit :
> >

> > On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 4:42 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info
> > <mailto:marc at infomarc.info>> wrote:
> >
> >     Le 2011-06-17 18:16, Ammar Yasir a écrit :
> >      > On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Marc Delisle
> >     <marc at infomarc.info <mailto:marc at infomarc.info>> wrote:
> >      >
> >      >> Ammar,
> >      >> it works well so far!
> >      >>
> >      >> Suggestions:
> >      >>
> >      >> - As the default data label, use the display field if it exists
> >     (from
> >      >> libraries/relation.lib.php, PMA_getDisplayField() )
> >      >>
> >      >> - For the title, instead of "Scatter Plot", give some
> >     indications (how
> >      >> to zoom, how to click, etc) or give a link to get such
> indications
> >      >>
> >      >> - Is it possible to enlarge the size of the working zone?
> >     ideally, to
> >      >> drag it by one of its corners?
> >      >>

> > I used the jquery-ui plugin and implemented this.
>
> Ammar,
> please push your repo.
>
> I made some changes and pushed my work.
  - Put a limit on the number of rows retrieved (500).
  - Added two additional search criteria.
  - A link that provides some help regarding how to use.
  - The working area can be dragged by the bottom right corner to enlarge
it.
  - Default label is taken from PMA_getDisplayField().

For the panning feature, I went through the forums at highcharts and they
might be coming up with it by the end of this month (beta release) or next
month (
http://highcharts.uservoice.com/forums/55896-general/suggestions/724254-scrolling-charts
)

Regards,