[Phpmyadmin-devel] Row not highlighted in browse-mode

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:11:44 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> Tyron Madlener a écrit :
>> On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Aris Feryanto <aris_feryanto at yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks for the hint. However in vertical mode it works nonetheless
because the $('.vpointer').live('hover',...) - Event takes care of
vertical marking.

While looking into this I noticed the selection behavior in vertical
mode is quite bugged. It doesn't tick the checkbox and pressing inline
edit marks the column.

So I'm just gonna be bold and just push some code changes that
comments out above mentioned js code + odd/even classes as well as a
fix for the 2 bugs in vertical display mode. If it turns out those
things were actually required, I'll revert it back again.

I've just pushed these changes now so the changes should show up very
soon on the gsoc-tyron demo.