[Phpmyadmin-devel] Configuring browse transformations [was: Is vertical mode useful?]

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Jun 21 17:04:30 CEST 2011

Hi

Dne Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:57:54 -0400
Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):

> I did not understand what you meant, as you wrote "not requiring
> configuration storage".

By not requiring I mean it will work also without it, but settings will
be kept only for one session in this case (I guess column reordering
works this way). In case it is available settings will be stored
permanently.

This is just an idea I got when you brought up these features missing
from create table dialog, because I think these options really don't
belong there.