[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - Table->Browse ->Mutiple rows-> Export

Thilanka Kaushalya lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:51:30 CEST 2011

Hi Marc,

I couldn't push these changes because it is not working. I have stuck with
some issues.

   1. I used the same approach which is used for my earlier modifications.
   I'm loading the export form using the get command with ajax request and at
   that it show "Custom" options and not show the "Export Method" div which is
   for toggle the custom export option. So I had to use
"*$("#quick_or_custom").show();"
   *and "*toggle_quick_or_custom();*" function which is in export.js to get
   the quick export option. But after that when we select the radio buttons in
   the "*#quick_or_custom*" it not toggles the form. the necessary logic is
   already in export.js file and I have included it to this. But it does not
   work properly.
   2. Then I used the "*$("#buttonGo.ajax").live('click')*" action to submit
   it as a ajax query using a post. But at that it does not returns the results
   as a file(sql, pdf and any other selected type). I checked the response with
   firebug and it shows the export text in the response. I cannot find why this
   does not saved as a file. But if I remove the "*
   $("#buttonGo.ajax").live('click')*" action and let the form to do a
   normal submit it saves the output to a file.
   3. When I checked the response with firebug it shows a export with all
   the rows, not just the selected rows. I removed the  *
   $("#buttonGo.ajax").live('click')*" action and let the form to do a
   normal submit the saved file still have export of all the rows in the
   table.

I cannot find why these issues happen and if you have some time in this week
please help me. I  pushed my changes to the repo. Thank you.

Regards,
Thilanka.

--
L G Thilanka Kaushalya