[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - Table->Browse ->Mutiple rows-> Export

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Jun 25 13:04:24 CEST 2011

Le 2011-06-24 05:51, Thilanka Kaushalya a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
> I couldn't push these changes because it is not working. I have stuck
> with some issues.
>
>    1. I used the same approach which is used for my earlier
>       modifications. I'm loading the export form using the get command
>       with ajax request and at that it show "Custom" options and not
>       show the "Export Method" div which is for toggle the custom export
>       option. So I had to use "*$("#quick_or_custom").show();" *and
>       "*toggle_quick_or_custom();*" function which is in export.js to
>       get the quick export option. But after that when we select the
>       radio buttons in the "*#quick_or_custom*" it not toggles the form.
>       the necessary logic is already in export.js file and I have
>       included it to this. But it does not work properly.
>    2. Then I used the "*$("#buttonGo.ajax").live('click')*" action to
>       submit it as a ajax query using a post. But at that it does not
>       returns the results as a file(sql, pdf and any other selected
>       type). I checked the response with firebug and it shows the export
>       text in the response. I cannot find why this does not saved as a
>       file. But if I remove the "*$("#buttonGo.ajax").live('click')*"
>       action and let the form to do a normal submit it saves the output
>       to a file.
>    3. When I checked the response with firebug it shows a export with
>       all the rows, not just the selected rows. I removed the
>       *$("#buttonGo.ajax").live('click')*" action and let the form to do
>       a normal submit the saved file still have export of all the rows
>       in the table.
>

> I cannot find why these issues happen and if you have some time in this
> week please help me. I  pushed my changes to the repo. Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Thilanka.

Thilanka,
I tested your current repo. You are posting to export.php with a
parameter ajax_request set to true; however I don't see in export.php
(nor in the scripts located in libraries/export) any handling of
ajax_request.

How did you expect export.php to behave when you are feeding it this
parameter?