[Phpmyadmin-devel] Server variables and settings page help - ID: 3196075

Samiran Raj Boro srajbr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:42:24 CET 2011

> We already handle this, all you need to find is proper link to the
> documentation (see PMA_showMySQLDocu function).
>
>        Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://blog.cihar.com

Thanks Michal. So, now I will have to store (because its difficult to
identify the page of the reference variable) the link somewhere along with
the variable name. I can than get the link back for each variable which I
will have to pass to PMA_showMySQLDocu to generate the link and place it in
the server_variables.php file.

I guess this would work. Please suggest whether my approach is correct or
not and would this be the best solution.