[Phpmyadmin-devel] Server variables and settings page help - ID: 3196075

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Wed Mar 9 14:30:08 CET 2011

Hi

Dne Tue, 8 Mar 2011 00:12:24 +0530
Samiran Raj Boro <srajbr at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> Thanks Michal. So, now I will have to store (because its difficult to
> identify the page of the reference variable) the link somewhere along with
> the variable name. I can than get the link back for each variable which I
> will have to pass to PMA_showMySQLDocu to generate the link and place it in
> the server_variables.php file.

Yes, you need to store the mapping somewhere, I guess following code
would do that:

$VARIABLE_DOC_LINKS = array(
 'basedir' => array('server-options', 'option_mysqld_basedir'),
);

And on listing variables:

$doclink = $VARIABLE_DOC_LINKS[$name];
echo PMA_showMySQLDocu($doclink[0], $doclink[0], $doclink[1]);