[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in AJAXify Interface project idea

Thilanka Kaushalya lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:29:21 CET 2011

Hi Marc,

   I went through some major functionalities on PMA and tried to find some
actions which should really need the ajax effect. But, since some of the
major functionalities are already ajaxified still I could not find such
actions which should improve. So what are the areas that I should go through
for finding appropriate actions. Are there any area which is previously
select under Ajaxifying topic. I'll will be very helpful for me if you could
direct me for a such area. Thank you.

Regards,
Thilanka.

--