[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in AJAXify Interface project idea

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Mar 11 20:51:43 CET 2011

Thilanka Kaushalya a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
>    I went through some major functionalities on PMA and tried to find
> some actions which should really need the ajax effect. But, since some
> of the major functionalities are already ajaxified still I could not
> find such actions which should improve. So what are the areas that I
> should go through for finding appropriate actions. Are there any area
> which is previously select under Ajaxifying topic. I'll will be very
> helpful for me if you could direct me for a such area. Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Thilanka.

Thilanka,
After a quick look, here are some examples:

- on table Structure, adding a column could display a panel similar to
when we create a table (jQuery dialog)

- clicking on Edit for a row could bring a similar panel

- in Browse, deleting a row does not not Ajax to me

- clicking a table name in navigation panel could load the main panel in
a way that does not look like a panel refresh

Work needs to be done to find appropriate actions, then update
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/AJAXify_Interface.