[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoG 2011: Reg Zoom-search idea

Ammar Yasir ammaryasir.88 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 20:13:25 CET 2011

Sir,

I looked at the table search page. One problem I find is that a form such as
table search page consists of all the columns. I think in general a user is
interested in at most 2-3 criteria for searching at once. If number of
columns are more(in a table eg. users table in mysql database), the search
table form will contain lot of irrelevant fields(to his query). Can the page
be something like it asks the user to select the column first, then its
detail and then again a column if he wants to build the query further?

Regards,
Ammar Yasir