[Phpmyadmin-devel] Database Search and Ajax

Thilanka Kaushalya lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 10:48:53 CET 2011

Hi Marc,

  I got your point and I have checked the issue with the latest update from
the master. But in my machine it does not give any issue and updates
correctly to the 0 matches after deletion. I have shared the screenshots of
the scenario with this doc [1]. In the previous patch I have handled it by
triggering the go button the search criteria after the deletion by jquery
trigger function. So it should work fine.

> >   What section do you point out by "Search results". I thought it is the
> > area that shows the Browse results and delete results (No 1 in the screen
> > shot). In that case the show/hide search results link will appear under
> that
> > and toggle the browse and delete results.

Now I have a another problem which I have raised with the my last mail and I
think my explanation with that mail was unable to convince you the problem.
I have added the new "Show/Hide search results" option to toggle the browsed
and deleted results which are appear below the "Show/Hide search criteria"
link. I have share a doc containing the above scenario [2](This doc contains
the scenario of the Hide/Show search results as understood by me). But I'm
not sure whether I have provided the right feature for your request. Is this
correct or should I change "Show/Hide search results" option to toggle the
results appearing under "Search results for *a* at least one of the words"
heading( Which I have highlighted by the number 4). If so please correct me.

[1] -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18pxKFkjDlPg2eOQXKDCWSt3HE9sstBoFZKIwDPIk2JU/edit?hl=en&authkey=CJfW4eoD#

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18pxKFkjDlPg2eOQXKDCWSt3HE9sstBoFZKIwDPIk2JU/edit?hl=en&authkey=CJfW4eoD#>[2]
-