[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2011:phpMyAdmin OOP

Mateusz Lewandowski gandalfml at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 10:15:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

I send my proposal before a while. I've already finished this task:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2937379&group_id=23067&atid=377411,
I introduced changes only in one file and one function in
phpMyAdmin(libraries/sqlparser.lib.php
PMA_SQP_formatHtml), I publish my git repository with this file on
https://gitorious.org/gandalfml_phpmyadmin/gandalfml_phpmyadmin and put this
link into my proposal, should I put this link into some other places?

Thank you,
Mateusz Lewandowski