[Phpmyadmin-devel] Charts colors and git question

Herman van Rink rink at initfour.nl
Sun May 1 14:29:04 CEST 2011

On 30-04-11 15:27, Tyron Madlener wrote:
> I thought its a good idea to make the charts adjust to the current
> theme colors, so I wrote a patch for it:
> http://www.tyron.at/tmp/chart_colors.patch
> I also wrote a short blog entry about it, showing screenshots of the
> new changed charts:
> http://tyronx.blogspot.com/2011/04/some-better-colors-for-charts.html

Nice improvement to start your project with :)

> I tried to pull it to my repos on repo.or.cz but it doesn't accept my
> user name and password. Set I set up a push account for me though, and
> typed in my public key. The (Windows)-git-commit-tool-gui shows me the
> same public key.
> After I checked out the code, I've added my repos with the command
> 'git remote add tyronm ssh://repo.or.cz/srv/git/phpmyadmin/tyronm.git'
> then trying to pull via 'git pull tyronm'. Anyone know what I'm doing
> wrong?

So you first cloned the phpmyadmin repository from
|git://phpmyadmin.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin
After that the git remote add ... should be correct.

You might try 'git fetch tyronm' to get data from your repo.
I'm not really familiar with repo.or.cz but if the repo there is
completely empty you might have to push a branch to it.
'git push tyronm master'

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,

Herman van Rink