[Phpmyadmin-devel] Fwd: regex-replace UI suggestion

Karol Danko quibusus at gmail.com
Thu May 12 03:12:22 CEST 2011

Hi, I have done basic functionality - It still needs more work but any
feedback would be great

I did not implement the original proposal which can be found sooner in this
mailing list, instead I made it more simple as Marc Delisle suggested

screen:
http://phpmyadmin-regexreplace.karoldanko.com/screen1.png

just select 'regex' function in select fieldset, uncheck 'ignore' in replace
fieldset

demo:
http://phpmyadmin-regexreplace.karoldanko.com/
user: parizank_test