[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - Create Table in navigation panel

Thilanka Kaushalya lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Sat May 21 13:27:58 CEST 2011

Hi Marc,

Thilanka,
> Assuming you have checked out your branch in your repository, try this:
> git push

Thank you and now it is working.

I pushed the changes I have done up to now. with this commit [1].

Can you check for the issues I have mentioned earlier and shown in this doc
[2] .

   1. First create the table using navigation bar and then create another
   table using the form at db_structure and db_operations - This popups
   couple of dialog boxes (two or three) with a dialog with the entered table
   name (1 in image )and others with the empty name(2 in image). (as shown in
   the scenario 3 in the doc [1]).
   2. First create the table using the forms and then create another table
   using the link at the navigation bar - After submitting the
   create_table_form at the dialog it shows that the required fields are empty.

In these changes I have just used direct strings as follows.
*     title: 'Create Table'*
I need to add it to *PMA_messages{}* function but I cannot find the place
where I can include the messages.php file to navigation.php. How can I
include it.

Please help me on these issues.

[1] -
http://repo.or.cz/w/phpmyadmin/thilanka.git/commit/0598d99925efdda3983656a6b9497e159f9d7e82