[Phpmyadmin-devel] First day of GSoC work

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Sun May 22 20:45:24 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I started coding for GSoC yesterday, since I need Monday off for a
college exam. I pushed the changes that I did to my repo [1], and they
are available for you to try on my demo server [2] (There are some
routines and triggers in the sakila db, but you'll have to add your own
events). Well, first of all I'd appreciate any feedback from you guys
regarding what I did. Which was: adding tabs for routines, triggers,
events; moving there the functionality that was already available;
getting export and drop options to work properly. However I have a
problem with the "Drop" option that doesn't redirect the user back to
where he came from after deleting the requested object. I tried adding a
"goto" variable to $urlquery, but by the time that the user is taken to
sql.php, "goto" simply disappears. I'm not sure what I'm missing. Any
clues?

Thanks,
Rouslan

[1]: http://repo.or.cz/w/phpmyadmin/roccivic.git