[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - Create Table in navigation panel

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed May 25 18:07:29 CEST 2011

Thilanka Kaushalya a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
> I fixed the issues which were in my last commit of adding a dialog for
> "Create table" option in navigation panel. I updated the repository[1].
> Please can you check that.
>
> If it is okay I can start working on my second task which is "Implement
> the *Add a new user in database privileges task*".
>

> [1] - http://repo.or.cz/w/phpmyadmin/thilanka.git
>
> Regards,
> Thilanka.

Thilanka,
by the way I notice that you have not updated your repository with the
latest changes in origin/master; please do it regularly and in
particular when you feel that one of your tasks is completed, to ensure
that the code blends correctly with other changes.

I'll look at your commit in a few hours.