[Phpmyadmin-devel] Merging server pages

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Mon May 30 10:24:34 CEST 2011

I'd like to merge some of the server pages, so that we have a smaller
menu and less links ending up in the 'More' tab.

What I have done already is put the processes table into the status
page as it fits very well into the server traffic (jquery-)tab.
And secondly I would merge together Engines, Charsets, Replication and
Variables into a (jquery-)tab-separated page named "Configuration"

Since an average user rarely requires the information supplied on
those pages I think it is a good idea to free up the space in the menu
bar. Any objections on this? :)