[Phpmyadmin-devel] coding guidelines and GSoC

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Tue May 31 18:37:21 CEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-31 at 12:29 -0400, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A friendly reminder to our GSoC students: please refer to [0] for coding
> guidelines.
>
> At least one of the students I mentor sometimes uses tab characters for
> indent.
>
> [0] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Coding_guidelines

Some text editors pick up on the vim-style comments that are found at
the top of the source code files in PMA and automatically substitutes
tabs for spaces. Gedit, which is the editor that I use (available for
Windogs and Linux), does that and I find that it's a great feature that
saves time and embarrassment :)

Rouslan