[Phpmyadmin-devel] Visualizing GIS data.

Madhura Jayaratne madhura.cj at gmail.com
Tue May 31 19:21:28 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 9:54 PM, Tyron Madlener <tyronx at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 5:34 PM, Madhura Jayaratne <madhura.cj at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Tyron Madlener <tyronx at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> the
> strictly
> with
> opengis
> >> >

> > Hi Tyron,
> > Thank you for your time.
> >>
> >> 2 things I noticed:
> >> - When zooming it doesn't zoom relative to the cursor position
> >

> > Yes, I think this should be addressed. I'm looking into it.
> >>
> >> - I couldn't use any of the form fields below - the svg area was always
> in
> >> focus
> >

> > What do you mean by 'form fields below'?  You mean the links referring to
> > the GIT version and all(bottom right)? Yes, that link does not seems to
> > work. But the link in the advertisement on bottom left is working. Wonder
> > how that happens.
>
> No the input fields below the graph. Width, Height, Label column, Spatial
> column

Actually they are suppose to be on the left side of the visualization, not
below. I think i need to set the default width a bit low so this does not
happen. Didn't notice it since i'm using a wide screen.

About the issue, found the bug and it's now resolved. You should be able see
when the demo server gets updated.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Madhura Jayaratne