[Phpmyadmin-devel] qtip question

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Sun Oct 9 15:07:12 CEST 2011

On Sun, 2011-10-09 at 07:48 -0400, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Hi,
> my commit 8945a2a614cd4d62a462da339b3e8dd099f3115e works for the Create
> table dialog, when called from the content frame.
>
> However, from the navigation frame, even though I have included the qtip
> library, the tooltips do not appear.

Marc, it's actually really simple. When PMA_createTableDialog() is
called we are in the context of the left frame, so qtip creates it's
html elements in that frame, but then the dialog is shown in the right
frame. So qtip is still doing it's job and shows you the tooltips, but
since they are in the left frame you can't see them. The fix for that is
to switch context for the call to PMA_createTableDialog().

In navigation.js, change line 233 from:
    PMA_createTableDialog(div , url , target);
to:
    parent.frame_content.PMA_createTableDialog(div , url , target);

Rouslan