[Phpmyadmin-devel] Submitting patches

Ahmed Waheed waheedmp3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 00:03:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm sorry for being yet not submitted any patches, but I'm so busy having
exams since the SoC registration opened.
I'm checking bug tracker now to fix some bugs, but I need  help on how to
prepare the patch, and how to submit it, I couldn't find any post/submit
tab on patch tracker, or any writing/coding rules on how to make a patch.
On the developer wiki, it is said that some bugs are for juniors who don't
have knowledge with the code base..then I need to read the code base
anyway, right?
Then, how and from where to start reading the code?

Best Regards,,