[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC 2012

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:11:50 CEST 2012

Op 24 april 2012 05:45 heeft Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna
<thilinaabeyrathna at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:
> Hi,
> I have selected for Google summer of code 2012 under "Refactoring
> insert/edit, Privileges, Structures, Operation sections in PMA" project
> idea. Thank you all who has helped me to accept. Specially Marc, you have
> helped me lot to prepare the proposal and patches. And my gratitude goes to
> all the PMA members.
> Now it is time to work with this project and this is the community bonding
> period of the time line. I will very thankfull  If you have
> any suggestion for me to start to working and more familiar with pma.

A good place to start is to have look at the GSoC 2012 Student Guide
[0] on our wiki. There you will find some practical instructions
(setting up a blog, setting up your branch of the phpmyadmin code,
...). Please read them carefully.

[0] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2012_Student_Guide

Kind regards,

Dieter