[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC 2012

Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna thilinaabeyrathna at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 05:45:04 CEST 2012

Hi,
I have selected for Google summer of code 2012 under "Refactoring
insert/edit, Privileges, Structures, Operation sections in PMA" project
idea. Thank you all who has helped me to accept. Specially Marc, you have
helped me lot to prepare the proposal and patches. And my gratitude goes to
all the PMA members.
Now it is time to work with this project and this is the community bonding
period of the time line. I will very thankfull  If you have
any suggestion for me to start to working and more familiar with pma.
--
Regards.

Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna,
Department of Computer Engineering,