[Phpmyadmin-devel] Issues with refactoring of tbl_structure

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Fri Aug 17 10:12:11 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I've found some obviously broken HTML tags on tbl_structure.php and I 
assume that this is due to the recent refactoring of this page. I 
couldn't find where the issue is in the code, but it manifests itself in 
the "more" dropdown as links there are now not clickable. Screenshot 

Another thing that I noticed in the new *_structure code are the new 
function names. Not sure if it's just me, but after a 2 minute look I 
found all of these functions where IMO the names can be improved:

PMA_getHtmlForPrintViewAndDataDictionaryLinks - too long?
PMA_SortableTableHeader - starts with a capital unlike others
PMA_getAliasAndTruename - incorrect camel case
PMA_getStuffForEnginetable - meaningless + incorrect camel case
PMA_getHtmlForCheckAlltableColumn - incorrect camel case
PMA_getHtmlForSomeLinks - meaningless
PMA_getHtmlForRowStatstableRow - incorrect camel case
getHtmlForRowStatsTable - no PMA_ prefix
PMA_getHtmlForDistincValueAction - spelling: "Distinct"
PMA_getHtmlForActionsIntableStructure - incorrect camel case

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: tbl_structure-bug.png
Type: image/png
Size: 30986 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.phpmyadmin.net/pipermail/developers/attachments/20120817/80e9d5b4/attachment.png>

More information about the Developers mailing list