[Phpmyadmin-devel] Issues with refactoring of tbl_structure

Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna thilinaabeyrathna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 12:00:41 CEST 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've found some obviously broken HTML tags on tbl_structure.php and I
> assume that this is due to the recent refactoring of this page. I couldn't
> find where the issue is in the code, but it manifests itself in the "more"
> dropdown as links there are now not clickable. Screenshot attached.
> Another thing that I noticed in the new *_structure code are the new
> function names. Not sure if it's just me, but after a 2 minute look I found
> all of these functions where IMO the names can be improved:
> PMA_**getHtmlForPrintViewAndDataDict**ionaryLinks - too long?
> PMA_SortableTableHeader - starts with a capital unlike others
> PMA_getAliasAndTruename - incorrect camel case
> PMA_getStuffForEnginetable - meaningless + incorrect camel case
> PMA_**getHtmlForCheckAlltableColumn - incorrect camel case
> PMA_getHtmlForSomeLinks - meaningless
> PMA_getHtmlForRowStatstableRow - incorrect camel case
> getHtmlForRowStatsTable - no PMA_ prefix
> PMA_**getHtmlForDistincValueAction - spelling: "Distinct"
> PMA_**getHtmlForActionsIntableStruct**ure - incorrect camel case
> Bye,
> Rouslan
Hi  Rouslan,
Thank you for spent time to look at my code. And I'll improve those
function names,
And I'll look at the mentioned bug also.

Thilina Abeyrathna
Gtalk : thilinaabeyrathna
skype: thilinabuddika88
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.phpmyadmin.net/pipermail/developers/attachments/20120817/2c181a1e/attachment.html>

More information about the Developers mailing list