[Phpmyadmin-devel] Github Fork+Clone = PHP Error. Also Status Monitor.

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:53:14 CET 2012

> There are several other things that aren't right with the server status
> pages. In general I find that there are many problems related to the
> tabbed navigation, so I'm splitting the different server status features
> into separate pages. This should also improve further maintainability of
> the system.

Oh yes. That's probably a good idea.

> By the way, will you be hacking the server status pages any time soon?
> We might want to try and avoid any merge conflicts, if you do...

The only thing I might do is fix some of the bugs and glitches that I
notice, which however should be only very local changes. If I do, I'll make
it as a pull request on github. I'll leave a note here if I plan to make
any bigger changes :-)

*Tyron Madlener*
*Anego Web Development*
*