[Phpmyadmin-devel] Another Pootle bug?

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Wed Feb 29 09:41:05 CET 2012

Hi

Dne Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:38:39 +0000
Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com> napsal(a):

> Looks like there is an issue with the "Review" section in Pootle. For
> the Italian translation of phpMyAdmin, the review section shows that
> there are 47 strings that have a suggestion ("hassuggestion" check).
> This is false. There is only one string with a suggestion. I think that
> the review section on Pootle has not worked properly since its upgrade
> to the newer version. I wonder though if it's just a matter of
> rebuilding the cache or an actual bug...

I've noticed this on Czech translation as well, but I simply ignored
it. I haven't found way to get rid of this...

Anyway I will most likely soon replace Pootle with my own tool for
online translating. It will start with less features, but also with
less bugs or at least with bugs I'm able to fix :-).