[Phpmyadmin-devel] Status of Writing Test Cases for CommonFunctions.class php and Displayresults.class.php

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 06:18:40 CEST 2012

Hi Yasitha,

> Hi Chanaka/Thilina,
>
> Any body working on writing test cases for above mentioned two classes. If
> What is the status?
> I can see some test cases are failing in common library test cases
> after re-factoring. Any body fix those failing
> test cases in your fork?

I started to working on PMA_DisplayResults class in this week.
But before complete those I moved in to another task assigned by Michal.
As soon as possible I'll continue them.
I may need your support to complete tests in PMA_DisplayResults class.

Regards !
--

Chanaka Indrajith
Bsc.Computer Engineering Undergraduate