[Phpmyadmin-devel] Automated Testing - GSoC 2012

yasitha pandithawatta yasitha4 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 12:29:31 CEST 2012

Hi Michal,

I have fixed the failing test cases of CommonFunctions.class.php. But the
following two test files still having issues.

   - PMA_showMessage_test_disabled.php

          Test method of this class recursively calling many functions and
going through several layers. Since CommonFunctions.class.php
          having  private construct it is not possible to mock the class
also.

   - PMA_checkParameters_test.php

          When I include the database_interface.lib.php I failed to
configure the required configurations.

If you have any suggestions let me know.

Also is there a method to run all the test cases under
/test/libraries/common/ ? Since CommonFunctions.class.php has several test
classes it is difficult to genarate the whole class code coverage.

*phpunit test/libraries/common/* command won't work.

Regards,
--
Yasitha Pandithawatta
Undergraduate