[Phpmyadmin-devel] Failing test

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:58:29 CEST 2012

> Hi all (and especially Yasitha)
>
> I've merged some new test cases, but we're getting more and more
> failures:
>

> http://ci.phpmyadmin.net/job/phpMyAdmin-continuous/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
>
> Most of them being caused by not properly set up environment - they
> silently expect some parameters are unset while they are set by other
> testcase (usually things like server, db or token).

Hi Michal,

The tests failures may because of my changes regarding introduce private
properties.
I were trying to fix those, but not fixed yet.

Yesterday I couldn't involve with either fixing those test failures or do
the task you have assigned me.
Because I found some bugs in my code, I fix them yesterday itself.
I'm intending to involve with improve tests after completing that task.

Since my changes have been committed to the master, if possible Yasitha
also can join with me to improve the tests.

Regards !
--

Chanaka Indrajith
Bsc.Computer Engineering Undergraduate