[Phpmyadmin-devel] Failing test

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Thu Jul 12 22:26:23 CEST 2012

Hi

Dne Thu, 12 Jul 2012 23:20:17 +0530
yasitha pandithawatta <yasitha4 at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> I found the exact place by debugging and running whole test case. When
> those test cases are commented  it takes only less than 1 minute to run the
> whole test suit. :-)
>
> Still I don't have an idea why this happens and it says ob_start() is
> having some sort of performance issues. Any idea on how fix this?

Thanks for the analysis! I've looked deeper into it and the problem
seems to be caused by error inside ob_start/ob_end_clean. Once you
remove last test for Advisor class, it get's faster to other tests. I
assume in second case the cause is same.

Still I have no clue how to debug furher, maybe somebody else has an
idea?

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://phpmyadmin.cz