[Phpmyadmin-devel] Upgrading sf.net project

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri Jul 20 13:53:25 CEST 2012

Hi

Dne Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:42:58 +0200
Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> I moved my project a few months ago and had some issues, mainly with
> moving the svn/git repo's (having more than 1 repo was not supported
> at that time), but that's not an issue for us, as our repo's are at
> github at the moment.

Right, these are non issue for us.

> Considering the trackers, they were migrated to the new tracker system
> (if I remember correctly), but they loose the ID we rely on for
> reference in the changelog, so there might be an issue there, as Marc
> mentions.

Could you check if at least you will get redirected from old URL to new
one? Otherwise it would be really pain :-(.

> About the new issue tracker : batch operations (on multiple items at
> the same time) are not possible anymore.

There is "Bulk edit" at top of the tracker (pen icon), what should do
it, though I did not check how it compares to current batch operations
as I don't have any migrated project which would use tracker/tickets.