[Phpmyadmin-devel] Display multiple query results

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 13:24:26 CEST 2012

Hi Michal,

I did some improvements regarding, display results for stored procedures
with multiple SQL queries.
There some issues in the code. I get some notices, warnings and some errors
in particular scenario.
(execute multiple queries or stored procedure, then click brows for any
table)
But I commit the code so that you may can help me to fix those.

As well while executing edit/insert/delete query from SQL window, after
successful execution the query window doesn't appear. As I found the the
code for AJAX request related to show SQL window back (line 824 in sql.php)
is breaking due to some reason. But I couldn't find out the reason. Any
help on that will be highly appreciated.

In current state, the inline edit or navigate the tables cannot be done. I
think its better to not to have them. Otherwise UI will more complected as
well as the code. I'll improve the code to display executing query and the
resulted table for each result set.
Please let me know your feed back.

Rouslan, it is time to know your thoughts.
Can you please let me know from where the file you mentioned is going to
executed.
PMA_RTN_handleExecute() function calls only in PMA_RTN_main() and
PMA_RTN_main() function only calls in rte_main.inc.php file.
But when I'm executing a stored procedure from SQL window these functions
are not calling.
Can you please explain these things ?

Regards !

*Chanaka*