[Phpmyadmin-devel] Automated Testing - GSoC 2012

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Jul 23 09:45:52 CEST 2012

Hi

Dne Sun, 22 Jul 2012 13:56:40 +0530
yasitha pandithawatta <yasitha4 at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> I am currently working on some selenium test cases.

There are still 14 failing tests in normal testsuite, maybe you should
first focus on these:

http://ci.phpmyadmin.net/job/phpMyAdmin-continuous/lastSuccessfulBuild/testReport/

> While I working on that
> I observe weird behavior, probably should be a bug. After changing your
> password there is no any confirmation message.

Indeed this looks like a bug, please file it to our bug tracker so that
it's not forgotten.

> This may be an usability
> issue. Again you click on the change password link there is only Go and
> Cancel buttons in the opened dialog box. Reason may due to re-factoring is
> going on.

Any comments from others? :-)

> I am having a difficulty to access elements in the dialog box. I tried both
> is and xpath. May be those are dynamically created ones. Any method to
> access those?

Sorry I have no experience with selenium.