[Phpmyadmin-devel] Automated Testing - GSoC 2012

yasitha pandithawatta yasitha4 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 10:26:40 CEST 2012

Hi Michal,

I am currently working on some selenium test cases. While I working on that
I observe weird behavior, probably should be a bug. After changing your
password there is no any confirmation message. This may be an usability
issue. Again you click on the change password link there is only Go and
Cancel buttons in the opened dialog box. Reason may due to re-factoring is
going on.
I am having a difficulty to access elements in the dialog box. I tried both
is and xpath. May be those are dynamically created ones. Any method to
access those?

--
Yasitha Pandithawatta
Undergraduate