[Phpmyadmin-devel] problem with ExportSql.class.php

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Thu Jul 26 15:09:02 CEST 2012

Hi Alex,

I believe there is a problem with your implementation of getTableDef().
In the previous code, this function has the side effect of modifying
several global variables, for example $sql_drop_foreign_keys.

In the new implementation, if I'm not mistaken, you are getting these
global variables but never setting their modified values in the global
space for use by the calling script.

I'm not advocating that you should continue using globals in this case,
but we need a way to pass back these modified values, for example by
passing back an array of results.

Please coordinate with Thilina who is refactoring db_operations.php.