[Phpmyadmin-devel] Refactoring edit: bug with transformations

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Jun 17 14:15:18 CEST 2012

Hi Thilina,

when using grid-editing (which calls tbl_replace.php), normally I see
the generated UPDATE statement after my edit.

However, if my table uses a transformation (for example, a VARCHAR with
a MIME type = text/plain and a Browser transformation = text/plain:
substr), I don't see the generated UPDATE statement.

As a hint to debug this, I saw that
PMA_getTransformationFunctionAndTransformationOptions() does not
(always?) return an array, or an array with is correct to feed to
$response->addJSON().