[Phpmyadmin-devel] Automated Testing - GSoC Project Idea 2012

Madhura Jayaratne madhura.cj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 12:36:47 CET 2012

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 3:29 PM, yasitha pandithawatta <yasitha4 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am Yasitha Chathuranga Pandithawatta, 4th year undergraduate of
> Department of Computer Science Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri
> Lanka. As an open source fan I would like to take part in GSoC this year. I
> am really interested about the project "Automated Testing" which is listed
> in your wiki page under "GSoC 2012 Ideas List".
>
> I would like to get to know more details about the project. I would like
> to contact the mentor if possible. Hope I can do my best for the
> organization and a reply will be highly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Yasitha Pandithawatta
> Undergraduate
> Computer Science and Engineering Department
> University of Moratuwa
> Sri Lanka
>
> Hi Yasitha,

While the proposed mentor for this idea should be able to give you more
details on the project, following resources might be helpful to you to get
started.

We have a wiki page that contains details on setting up the testing
environment. You can find it here [1].
There was also a GSoC project aimed at improving the test coverage last
year and you can find details about it from here [2].

--
Thanks and Regards,

Madhura Jayaratne

[1] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/TestingEnvironment