[Phpmyadmin-devel] Automated Testing - GSoC Project Idea 2012

yasitha pandithawatta yasitha4 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 10:59:16 CET 2012

Hi All,

I am Yasitha Chathuranga Pandithawatta, 4th year undergraduate of
Department of Computer Science Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri
Lanka. As an open source fan I would like to take part in GSoC this year. I
am really interested about the project "Automated Testing" which is listed
in your wiki page under "GSoC 2012 Ideas List".

I would like to get to know more details about the project. I would like to
contact the mentor if possible. Hope I can do my best for the organization
and a reply will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

--
Yasitha Pandithawatta