[Phpmyadmin-devel] Phpmyadmin-devel Digest, Vol 68, Issue 3

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Mar 3 18:49:50 CET 2012

Le 2012-03-03 09:44, Chanaka Dharmarathna a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
>    Thanks for your quick reply. I went through the feature requests for
> that project idea. I felt features like rfe*2998185* very helpful for even
> my personal work. It make me more interest on this title.
>  As a beginner for phpmyadmin, I would like to know what are the relevant
> source files for refactoring process of the 'Displaying query results'. As
> well before entering this title, it's very helpful for me, if you can
> mention similar and easy bugs in open bug list.
>
> Regards !
> Chanaka

Hi Chanaka,

I am not the proposed mentor for this idea. Anyway, I think it's a bit
premature to be discussing such details.

Now is the time to read [0] and get involved with the phpMyAdmin project
by submitting a patch. This is a mandatory step before we accept to
evaluate your project proposal.

On March 16, phpMyAdmin will know if it has been accepted as a mentoring
organization this year.

[0] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2012_Applicant_Guide