[Phpmyadmin-devel] Phpmyadmin-devel Digest, Vol 68, Issue 3

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 06:08:34 CET 2012

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Le 2012-03-03 09:44, Chanaka Dharmarathna a écrit :
> > Hi Marc,
> >
> >    Thanks for your quick reply. I went through the feature requests for
> > that project idea. I felt features like rfe*2998185* very helpful for
> even
> > my personal work. It make me more interest on this title.
> >  As a beginner for phpmyadmin, I would like to know what are the relevant
> > source files for refactoring process of the 'Displaying query results'.
> As
> > well before entering this title, it's very helpful for me, if you can
> > mention similar and easy bugs in open bug list.
> >
> > Regards !
> > Chanaka
>
> Hi Chanaka,
>
> I am not the proposed mentor for this idea. Anyway, I think it's a bit
> premature to be discussing such details.
>
> Now is the time to read [0] and get involved with the phpMyAdmin project
> by submitting a patch. This is a mandatory step before we accept to
> evaluate your project proposal.
>
> On March 16, phpMyAdmin will know if it has been accepted as a mentoring
> organization this year.
>
> [0] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2012_Applicant_Guide
>

> --
> Marc Delisle
> http://infomarc.info

Hi all,

     I went trough the GSoC 2012 Applicant guide. I think it's time for try
to fix some bugs in open bug list in sourceforge. If it is possible to have
a guidance from the mentor of the "Refactoring: Displaying query
results<http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2012_Ideas_List#Refactoring:_Displaying_query_results>"
idea, it will be a great help for me to select some bugs related to this
topic in order to familiar with the code.

Regards !

Chanaka Indrajith
Bsc.Computer Engineering Undergraduate
Faculty of Engineering