[Phpmyadmin-devel] Programming contest: win books!

Alex UKF alex.ukf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 12:10:08 CET 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Adnan <hiddenpearls at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> we are pleased to announce this programming contest. Details are on
>> http://phpmyadmin.net (click the link in the green Contest zone).
>>
>> By the way, for students who will want to participate to Google Summer
>> of Code 2012 for a phpMyAdmin project, this programming contest is
>> interesting for two reasons:
>>
>> 1. a chance to win a Mastering phpMyAdmin 3.4 book
>> 2. a chance to get involved with the phpMyAdmin code by producing a
>> patch so that we can evaluate your skills
>>
>> Have fun!
>>
>> Its great!
>
>> --
>> Marc Delisle
>> http://infomarc.info

> Muhammad Adnan
> Twitter: @hiddenpearls
> I blog too do u know ? http:// www.imblog.info
> Failure takes you higher than success ..!
> you sell code, I sell my brain.

Hello,

If I have some questions (I want to know for example if my implementation
idea for one of the feature requests is good, or I should change something
about it), where would it be more suitable to present it and ask for
feedback
or clarifications before I begin? On each corresponding tracker item, or on
this mailing list?

I could also do as I consider more appropriate, without asking questions,
but
I believe that it would be a less productive solution.

Alex